The workshop will be held on the campus of University Lyon 1, La Doua, in the Themis Building. A map can be found here.
The TCL provides an important network of subways, trams and buses in Lyon and surroundings. The easiest way to reach the campus is to use the tram lines T1 and T4, and get off at the stop 'Gaston Berger'. You can also use the buses C2, C26 and 70 which stop near the university, although you will have to walk a bit more.
The conference proposes student rooms shared by two participants, from the 8th to the 14h of July, at a cost of 195 euros per person. This option can be found on the registration page and is available until the 29th of May.
For other accomodation, here is a short (non exhaustive) list of possible hotels nearby:
- Hotel des Congrès (3 stars, close to the conference), Place du Commandant Rivière - Rue Georges Melies, Villeurbanne.Mercure Lyon Charpennes (4 stars, close to the conference), 7 Place Charles Hernu, Villeurbanne. Use the code ICGT2018 (by phone or email) to get a preferential price.
- Best Western Richelieu Lyon Part-Dieu (4 stars, train station), 25 rue Lalande, Part Dieu, 6e arr., Lyon.
- Ibis Styles Lyon Villeurbanne (3 stars, close to the conference), 130 Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918, Villeurbanne.
- Hotel Ariana (3 stars), 163 cours Emile Zola, Villeurbanne.
- Ibis Budget Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu (2 stars, close to the train station), 52, Rue de la Villette, 3e arr., Lyon.
- Hôtel Tête d'or (2 stars), 62, rue Garibaldi, 6e arr., Lyon.
- Hotel Elysée (2 stars, close to Place des Jacobins et Place Bellecour, downtown), 92 rue Président Edouard Herriot, 2e arr., Lyon.