EGFR Webinar series
The EGFR Webinar series is a series of invited talks in the EGFR-related labs that are broadcasted through zoom in order to meet a larger public. If you are inviting a prominent researcher and want to share the talk with others, do not hesitate to contact us to have your seminar labelled, broadcasted and referenced. The remote audience will have the opportunity to ask questions to the invited speakers (through the chat). The recording will be made available on the EGFR youtube channel.
List of Seminars
- 14/12/2021 James Tompkin (Brown University) - LIRIS Seminar - 10:00 am.
- 15/12/2021 Georges Drettakis (INRIA Sophia Antipolis) - LIRIS Seminar
- Julie Digne (CNRS, LIRIS)
- Georges Drettakis (Inria)
- Nicolas Mellado (CNRS, IRIT)