Program and booklet
The program will be available after the submission process.
This conference covers the fields of Combinatorics and Graph Theory. The conference is open to any topic dealing with mathematical structures and related to combinatorics and other branches of mathematics, to discrete algorithmic computing in the area of combinatorics and mathematics, etc.
We encourage submissions in areas includind (but not limited to) :
- All aspects of Graph Theory,
- Combinatorics (Algebraic, Analytic, Enumerative, Extremal),
- Combinatorial Optimization,
- Combinatorial Geometry / Number Theory,
- Designs and Configurations,
- Matroid Theory.
A special issue of Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (DMTCS) is dedicated to a selection of papers presented at the conference.